- BB&T Center Florida
- Broward County Convention Center
- Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Fort Lauderdale Golf Courses
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) Expansion
- Government Per Diem Hotel
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Las Olas Boulevard Hotel
- Miami Cruise Port Hotel
- Miami Dolphins Stadium
- Port Everglades Cruise Port Hotel
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Hotel
- Suite Living at the Homewood Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel
"Great hotel pre or post cruise"
We stayed in this hotel for one night pre cruise and it was a good location with proximity to the airport and the cruise terminal. We used the hotel shuttle to the hotel. Since it was late, we ordered pizza that night from a menu they provided and it was good too. We like the Homewood Suites as they have more room with the separate sitting area. The morning breakfast was good. We decided to take a taxi to the port rather than the shuttle since it leaves at specific times. We would stay here again when we cruise.
— Technoteachertx, Plano, Texas
We offer specials & packages perfect for today's travelers.... read more
Experience our unique hotel for yourself.... read more
Port Everglades Cruise Port Hotel
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port hotel is the ideal pre and post cruise spot to stay, as it is located only 4 miles from Port Everglades Cruise Port in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and a fee-based scheduled charter service to the Port Everglades terminals.
Click here for interactive directions to the Port Everglades Cruise Port from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port hotel, powered by Google.
Officially established as a deep-water harbor in 1927, Port Everglades (originally known as Lake Mabel or Bay Mabel Harbor) has grown over the years along with Ft. Lauderdale, with the addition of the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and the Broward County Convention Center. In addition to the Cruise industry, the port facilitates containerized cargo, bulk and break cargo, and shipping lines from all over the world. The economic powerhouse that is Port Everglades generates approximately $18 billion worth of business activity and approximately 200,000 jobs statewide. To read the detailed statistics and get cruise line information, please visit the official Port Everglades web site.
Port Everglades hosts 49 different cruise ships in and out of its terminals from such cruise lines as Carnival, Holland America, Celebrity Cruises, and Discovery Cruise Line, among others. A few of the amenities the cruise port offers include:
- 11 full-time and 1 part-time spacious, air-conditioned passenger terminals
- Snack machines, mobile vendors, restrooms and seating areas in terminals
- Two patrolled, secure, covered parking garages with 4,500 spaces and new 400-space surface parking lot
- Efficient drop-off areas and parking ramps
- Covered walkways and elevator/escalator access to gangways
- Shuttle service to distant terminals
- Vehicle-to-ship porter service for baggage
Tack on an extra day or two to the beginning or end of your cruise experience! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port hotel is the ideal place to relax, be comfortable, and feel at home. Our deluxe suites and warm, inviting atmosphere welcome you to the hotel. Our complimentary Suite Start® breakfast, Welcome Home® reception, outdoor heated pool with barbecue grills and putting green, and fitness center help you relax and stay fit.
Guests staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port hotel are eligible for Hilton HHonors points and rewards. Reservations booked through this web site are backed by the Best Rate Guaranteed Hilton Promise.