- BB&T Center Florida
- Broward County Convention Center
- Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Fort Lauderdale Golf Courses
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) Expansion
- Government Per Diem Hotel
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Las Olas Boulevard Hotel
- Miami Cruise Port Hotel
- Miami Dolphins Stadium
- Port Everglades Cruise Port Hotel
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Hotel
- Suite Living at the Homewood Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel
"Great hotel pre or post cruise"
We stayed in this hotel for one night pre cruise and it was a good location with proximity to the airport and the cruise terminal. We used the hotel shuttle to the hotel. Since it was late, we ordered pizza that night from a menu they provided and it was good too. We like the Homewood Suites as they have more room with the separate sitting area. The morning breakfast was good. We decided to take a taxi to the port rather than the shuttle since it leaves at specific times. We would stay here again when we cruise.
— Technoteachertx, Plano, Texas
We offer specials & packages perfect for today's travelers.... read more
Experience our unique hotel for yourself.... read more
During Fleet Week 2014, more than 2,000 South Florida students, residents and veterans will tour the visiting Navy and Coast Guard ships. Unfortunately, due to security restrictions at Port Everglades, tours must be reserved well in advance and each visitor must undergo security clearance. Souvenirs from the ships will be available for sale (cash only)- either on the ship or at a table near the exit.